Viewing the Analytics of your post enables you to get a wider understanding of who in the Audience is viewing your posts. This is anonymous though and your name will not be marked against a normal post, or poll, for viewing it only a priority post will mark if you have viewed it which is done by the "acknowledging" of a post.
Who can use this feature?
- Any user can use this feature to view the analytics of their post.
- All Admins have the ability to view the analytics of priority posts (as only they can send them) and users posts. This will give them an insight into the usability of their Organizations feed
How do I view the post analytics?
- Find a post you want to check the analytics for.
- Click the three little dots
- Click on "Post Analytics"