Blink gives your frontline seamless access to the Microsoft 365 suite, helping enterprises like yours get the best out of their Microsoft investment.
In this article:
This article will not cover integrating or using SharePoint. For more information on this feature, please click here.
To get started, open the My apps page in admin and click on Microsoft 365 and follow these steps:
- Click on the 'Enable' button. You'll be redirected to Microsoft 365. Please follow the steps here to set up your app.
- Once your app is fully set up, Blink will update to show that the app has been set up successfully.
To get started, open Blink in the desktop or webapp and go to the Feed.
- Scroll down on the right side until you see the "Feed Settings" section. Click on "connect your apps"
- Select "Microsoft 365"
- Select either Connect button. This will redirect you to the MS365 login screen in your browser. If you have multiple windows open, be sure to check all of them for the new tab.
- Once you've successfully signed in, your MS365 account will be linked to Blink! This will give you access to all MS365 tools/content in the app as well as integrate in your calendar.