This article will cover how to add your Typeform into Blink for your users to access.
- Creating a Typeform
- Adding a Typepform to Blink
Creating a Typeform
This article will cover usage of the Free tier but this article will still apply to all plans.
- To start, head to this link to get started with Typeform.
- This article link will allow you to create a Typeform
- Fortunately, there are no extra steps - once the Form is ready there is nothing else needed to add it to Blink.
- To get the link, click on 'Share'
- Then click on 'Copy link'
- Paste the link somewhere safe - you will need it when adding it to Blink.
Adding a Typeform to Blink
- Head to Blink's Admin page
- Click on the Hub
- Click on 'Create Content', then the 'Form' Option
- Set the Form Provider to Typeform
- Paste your link into the URL box
- Select the Team(s) you wish to share the form with
- You can also choose to send a post into the Feed of all those who can view it. Simply toggle on "Share to Feed".Once you have everything set up as desired click Share.
If you selected "Share to Feed" at this point the share modal will open. You can enter the message you would like to be included in your post and also select which Post Type it should be sent as. Once ready simply click "Share".