Zapier lets you connect Blink to 1,000+ other web services!
- Getting started with Zapier
- How to connect Blink to Zapier
Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in.
To help you hit the ground running, there are some popular, pre-made Zaps you can try and use with the click of a button!
How to connect Blink to Zapier
You can connect Blink and Zapier through your Blink account:
- Select Connect your apps in the Feed Setup menu on the Feed page of your Blink
- Select Zapier from the list of options
- Select Make a Zap!
- You will then be taken through to Zapier
- Once in Zapier, you need to either Sign In to your Zapier account or Sign Up and create an account
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the menu
- Now click on "Connect new account" and search for "Blink"
- Use your credentials to connect your Blink account to Zapier
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor
- Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Blink and Zapier