What makes Mandatory Reads incredibly helpful, is the detailed engagement analytics you can see and export if necessary.
- What analytics can Administrators see?
- Exporting Mandatory Read analytics
What analytics can Administrators see?
- Which Teams are in the audience of the Mandatory Read
- All the specific users within the audience
- Which users have confirmed that they have read the Mandatory Read
- Date and time that a user has confirmed that they have read the Mandatory Read
- Which users have NOT read the Mandatory Read
- Last time each user has seen the Mandatory Read
- Last time a reminder was sent to each user
- Date and time the Mandatory Read was created
- Date and time the Mandatory Read was last updated
Exporting Mandatory Read analytics
Administrators will have the ability to export the data from a Mandatory Read as an Excel or .csv file.
- Choose which Mandatory Read page analytics you need and select it
- Click Export
- Choose either Export for Excel or .csv
- The statistics will then automatically download
Using this data, you can see who has and who hasn't acknowledged the Mandatory Read, and decide what your next action should be, e.g. Send Reminder.
You can also use this data to report data internally.
Here's an example of what the .xls Mandatory Read export looks like: