The Zoom Superpower must be enabled by your Blink Administrator. If you are unsure who to check with please check with your line manager. Blink lets you connect your Zoom account to enable the quick creation of Zoom meetings directly from Blink Chat. Within this article you will learn how to:
How to connect Zoom to Blink
- Select Add integrations in the Feed Setup menu on the Feed page of your Blink
- Select Zoomfrom the list of integrations
- Click Connectand follow the prompts.
- Authorize access to your Zoom account.
Once you have Authorized you account you will be returned to Blink and you can start using the Zoom superpower in Blink chats.
Creating Zoom meetings from Blink Chats
In any chat type "/zoom" to create a new Zoom meeting. You can then join the meeting by click the "Join Meeting" button which will then open the Zoom meeting in the web browser or desktop application.
Disconnecting you Zoom account
- Select Add integrations in the Feed Setup menu on the Feed page of your Blink.
- Select Zoom from the list of integrations
- Click Disconnect.
Your Zoom account will be removed from Blink.