If you are having any trouble locating an email from Blink, we recommend starting off by checking your spam/junk folders just in case. The emails will be coming from email@example.com.
If it's not there, it's possible that your spam filters are removing it entirely. This means firstname.lastname@example.org will need to be whitelisted in order for you to receive emails from Blink.
Your IT team may be able to help as well: they can look into setting up email gateway rules to verify the sender's domain [ie. joinblink.com] via DKIM/SPF as this would whitelist all joinblink.com email addresses.
Here is some general guidance for common email providers that may be helpful as well:
1) Choose Settings, then Options.
2) In the left pane, choose Junk Email, then Safe Senders.
3) In the box, enter the email addresses or domains that you want to whitelist, and select the Add button.
4) Click Save, and you're all set.
1) Click on the gear icon and select "Settings":
Users can also add the IP address (126.96.36.199) to be whitelisted. If you're still not receiving the emails or need further assistance, please email us at email@example.com and we'd be happy to help.