This article will walk you through how to login to Blink:
After you have installed Blink to your device and opened Blink, there will be 3 options for you to choose from:
- My team is on Blink/Join my colleagues
- New company
- I already have an account
However, your organisation might use the option of sending you an invite to either your mobile or email inbox.
If you are a new user on mobile you should follow these steps:
The first option would be to use an invite
- Your organization may have sent you an invite to Join Them on Blink which will make signing up incredibly quick. The invite itself may go to either your mobile inbox or your email.
- Once you have received this invite to Blink you should open the invite and press the link which is a Blue Box.
- After clicking the link you would end up in your app store on our install page and at this point, you should start the install. If you have installed the app before you will be taken straight into the app
- You may need to enter some information about yourself once the app is opened but after that has been entered you will get full access to Blink!
"I Haven't received an invite to join!"
If you find yourself without an invite to join your organization you should contact your manager and let them know, they should be able to reinvite you.
The next option is to use your Starter pack
- These may have been handed out to you and is a one-page guide for 'Getting Started'! On this page will be a QR code
- In the very top right of your screen would be an icon to access the QR scanner on Blink (you won't need to use an external service to scan the QR Code)
- Tap this icon, hold up your piece of paper and scan the QR code on your pack! Once you have done this you would be taken through and asked to enter some information for your account.
- If when you scan your QR code it doesn't work you can type out what is contained in the code manually. At the bottom of your screen will be a "Type code instead" option. Written on your pack will be the "Invite Code" which is the code you should enter.
Signing into your existing account on Mobile
"I already have an account"
- This option will allow you to sign into your existing account.
- Open your Blink app and press "I already have an account".
- You will then need to enter either your email or mobile number that is listed on your account and complete the method of authentication.
If you are a new user on a desktop you should follow these steps:
My team is on Blink
- Upon clicking this you will be given three options, enter your email, enter your mobile, or enter your invite code.
- For the email option you should enter your work email, if you have an account registered with that work email you will sign into your account.
- For the mobile option you should enter your mobile number that an invite to Blink was sent to.
- For entering the invite code you should get your "Getting Started" guide. On that page will be an invite code, this needs to be entered after clicking on this option.
If you have already signed into your account you should follow these steps
"I already have an account"
- If you already have an account on Blink and want to sign into your desktop you should press "I already have an account"
- After that you will be given two options, either your mobile number or email!
- Once this has been entered you will need to perform your Organizations method of authentication.