Blink works for teams distributed locally as well as all over the world. Therefore, it is possible for you to change your timezone so it's right for your personal location.
- Via the desktop Blink app
- Via the mobile Blink app
Via the desktop Blink app
To configure your timezone on the desktop Blink app you need to:
- Go to the Settings cog (bottom left-hand corner)
- Select Edit preferences
- In the Do Not Disturb section, you cansee the option to Set your timezone
- Choose your location from the drop-down menu
- Then click Save changes
Via the mobile Blink app
To configure your timezone on the mobile Blink app you need to:
- Go to the Settings cog (bottom right-hand corner)
- Scroll to Timezone
- Search for, and Select your timezone
You can edit or change your timezone at any time!