Organization Administrators and Content Moderators can send Mandatory Read reminders at any time.
Reminders will only be sent to individuals who have NOT acknowledged the Mandatory Read yet!
The two different ways Reminders can be sent:
Via the Mandatory Reads section in the Admin portal
- Select the three vertical dots on the right-hand side of the Mandatory Read
- Select Send Reminders
- A box will appear for you to send a reminder post
- Give the post a title and/or introduction
- Choose Post type
- Click Share
- Reminders will be posted in the Feeds to notify individuals who haven't acknowledged their Mandatory Read(s)
To a specific audience within a Mandatory Read
If your Mandatory Read has gone out to different audiences, you can choose to send a Reminder to the entire audience, or specific teams inside the audience.
- Click on the Mandatory Read you'd like to send Reminders for
- Either Send Reminder to the entire audience at the top next to Export
- Or Send Reminder to a specific team e.g. just to Operations
- Once selected, a post box will appear just as before
- For this example, the Reminders will ONLY go out to the Operations team
You should know that...
The Reminders will ONLY be sent to users who haven't acknowledged the Mandatory Read