For those times when you need to find posts sent to just one of your teams, you can do so by selecting that team from the Filter by Team box at the top of your feed.
You'll find the box between your post to feed box and the first post in your feed.
When you click on the 'Filter by team' box a list of every team you have access to will appear below.
There are three ways to find the team you wish to filter the view by:
- Filter this list by typing the name of the team you're looking for and then clicking on the correct team to filter the view.
- Use the up and down arrow keys on your keyboard to scroll through the list. Then press enter to select the team and filter the view.
- Use the wheel on your mouse or a trackpad to scroll through the list of teams. Click on the team to select a team and filter the view.
If you have a team selected and wish to return to the view showing analytics for all teams, you can either refresh the view or click the cross in the right-hand side of the Filter by team box.
1. Like on the desktop app you can filter your feed by a single team by clicking on 'Filter by feed' at the top of your feed. This button is located just above the post box at the far left-hand side of the post category tabs.
2. In the next view, you need to select the team that you want to filter feed by. You can do this by using the search box at the top of the view or by scrolling through the list.
3. As soon as you click on a team, you will be taken to a new view where you can see all posts sent to that team. To get back to the feed, tap on the back arrow in the top-left corner.