Editing the Mandatory Read confirmation allows you to change the written statement for any Mandatory Read to something that may be more aligned with your intentions of the Mandatory Read. This article will only cover:
- How to edit the Mandatory Read statement
Who can use this feature?
- Editing the statement of Mandatory Reads can only be done by Organization Admins.
How to edit the Statement
- Compose or choose the Mandatory read that you want to edit.
- Along the right-hand toolbar will be an option to 'Edit Statement'.
- Click that and a pop-up will appear.
- You will be able to edit the button text and select from these options:
- You will also be able to choose or create a new statement by clicking 'New'.
- Each statement will be saved and can be reused. You can also delete any statement, except the default, by hovering over the statement and pressing the three little dots.
- Alternatively, you can press the 'Edit Statement' found at the bottom of the page. This will open the sidebar and allow you to edit it accordingly.