If a page is set to be a Launch Page it will be open as the folder is opened. You can only set a page as the default content.
Who can use this feature?
- This feature can only be set up by those with the roles of Content Moderator, Team Admin, and Organization Admin.
- Once this is set it will affect everyone who has access to the folder.
It is important to know that...
You can only set a Page as the Launch Page.
You cannot set a page to be a Launch Page from the Quicklinks section.
Setting the default Launch Page
- Ensure you have the correct roles as mentioned above.
- Head to the Admin Page, then to the Hub tab.
- Find the Page you want to be launched after opening a folder.
- Click the three little dots and click "Make Default Page".
- Now when the folder is opened that Page will appear like below: