Blink video is native video, which means that once a video has been uploaded it plays in the Feed- i.e. there is no need for links to videos hosted on other sites, and no need to download a video in order to watch it.
- How will native video help you?
- What video formats will be supported?
As of May 2020, Blink will have native video in the Feed for ALL USERS!
How will native video help you?
- Native video is designed to maximise video engagement, as well as video discovery and distribution
- The user experience will be dramatically improved as they won't need to follow a link to watch a video on another site, and they won't need to download a video in order to watch it
- You will no longer need to upload YouTube or Vimeo links in order to watch videos from within Blink
What video formats will be supported?
- ALL commonly used video formats will be supported!
- We are also going to keep an eye out to make sure these formats stay up-to-date moving forward